Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cant Send MMS Messages

Hey Got An HTC HD7on p&g, Its My First 3g Simcard And I Cant Send Or Recieve Any MMS Messages On It, Ive Tried Sending MMS to 1010 And Active to 2020 1010 = says only for iphone2020 = we had problems dealing with your request for settingsAlso, i have...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gold to Silver

I have been a customer with o2 since 2002 and I was a gold customer up until today when they changed me to Silver. I was looking forward to my early upgrade in May from a very poor performing iphone 3g. I am not a happy bunny.I emailed a complaint an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook Texts Problem

So just wanted to update my status via text on O2. Sending a text to 32665 normaly works. But I get sending failed everytime. I have credit and I can send texts to other numbers. And it worked before. Just not now. Any news why. Its really annoying!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting a number from o2 to three but keeping contract.

Hello,I have just signed up with a contract with three, and I have an existing contract with o2 which has around 9 months to go.I would like to port the number from my O2 contract to my Three contract - but not cancel the contract. I'd like a new num...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

broken phone lost sim card

hey dnt no if anyone could help but i broke my phone and ended up losing the sim a while after is there any way of me getting hold of the info on the sim, contacts or calls made/received or anything as ive lost a lot of important details and could re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bango Privacy violation!

Hi. Ive been using my new HTC Desire for internet use and I've had persistent HTTP error messages. Also, on age restricted content I'm hit with an o2 page with the address "bango.net".I've done a little research into Bango and it turns out that all o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic Top-ups

Seems to have gone un-noticed here, but earlier in the week O2 launched auto top-ups for pay and go accounts. If you want you can choose to have your account topped up when your balance drops below a certain amount or on a certain day each month. Wha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itemised Bill on PAYG - phone number for Data Controller

Does anyone know the phone number to contact the Data Controller people to get an itemised bill on PAYG. You have to write in with a £10 cheque on PAYG & I have done that twice & they have written back telling me it's not registered in my name when I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Costing pay and go customers to text me

Hi i just got my first contract phone today, apparently its costing my friends on pay and go to text me? I thought it was free to text o2 to o2 Any help on this matter would be great.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos