Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

blocked sim card

its been nearlky 2 weeks since i was conned into purchasing a new p a y g phone.i will explain:i topped up on my old phone then when i went to use it i had a mono tone on calls & i couldnt text out. i rang customer service & i asked what was wrong th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

Good Morning All, Sorry if this has been asked before, will i be able to use my minutes and data at no extra cost in europe? Thanks, Michael.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup / use TuGo to use in Canada

I am travelliung to Canada shortly and would like some help please. I have TuGo installed and am quite happy with using it in the UK. However, as far as I can see I cannot restrict incoming and outgoing calls to go via TuGo alone. If I have my phone ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Handset paid in full vs. spread cost over agreement

Apart from "to make loads of money" does anyone know why O2 can charge more than the handset's actual value and then inform you of the real price once you have begun a new agreement? Or, as a real example, I've just purchased a new handset and airtim...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG - recommend a friend

More info (Highlight to read) Hi, Do you get anything for recommending a friend who has joined o2 PAYG?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"O2 basic" - is it a unicorn?

O2 BASIC PAYG tariff via retentions: I've just spent an incredibly frustrating and fruitless hour on the phone to O2 retentions department being informed that no such tariff exists, or ever has within living memory. Those of you who have it are delus...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered replacement phone not showing in my orders

Hi All I managed to lose my sim only phone this morning, and immediately blocked it via the telephone. An hour or so later i decided to get a cheap contract phone (moto g) as my replacement (this was 5 hours ago) I have had a confirmation mail saying...

trw1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot view my bill

Hello after 2 chats online, still no resolution. I can log onto the O2 web site, go to the billing area but whenever I click on view airtime bill, I receive the following:-Unfortunately your browser doesn't support My O2. Please upgrade to the latest...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in UK to O2 in Spain

Hi,I'm going to Spain next week. I usually have O2 travel but have taken this off because the apartment has WIFI. Am I right thinking that my family in the UK who are on O2 can ring my O2 mobile free and more importantly it is now free for me to rece...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance Stock Levels & Serious Lack Of Information

Never using o2 again, will be cancelling as soon as my contract expires. So, on April the 14th I dropped my Galaxy S6 128GB phone and smashed the screen. Not a problem, I've got o2 insurance, happy days. I wish.. Called that evening, was told no prob...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos