Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International favourites not working as described

I cannot access my international favourites to check on the account or add and change numbers it is random at best and non existant mostly, all the solutions on this site send me to the page that doesn't work. I also have trouble with the call me num...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deleted

doesnt matter i will contact them again if they havent paid me back 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two accounts under same email address

Hi there. I was hoping someone can help me here or give me some advice. I was on pay as you go with o2 for a really long time and I have this online account that I am using at the moment it is registered to a certain email address. I have just starte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s tariffs. Are there any non refresh?

I currently have an Iphone 4 on a £27 a month tariff which will run out shortly. I only need unlimited texts and maybe 100 minutes. Even data needs to be under 500mb. I was looking at upgrades to a 5s and there are only refresh tariffs available, and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone stolen but no insurance ...

Hi all - does anyone know what options there are if a new i-phone 5 which is only 6 months in to a 24 month contract has been nicked (but person in question doesn't think they have insurance)?! Any thoughts gratefully received. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go.....closing account

Hi, both my sons have pay as you go O2 sim cards in their phones which have been on auto top ups. They have both received new phones for Christmas as the new house we have moved into has very poor/no o2 reception whatsoever. I have cancelled the auto...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Chat Issue

I chatted to an O2 chat representative called Kim. I was after a pay monthly iPhone, she advised me that she will give me £50 credit and it will work as follows. I would opt for £12 line rental + £20 for the phone per month. The £50 would be applied ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 are overcharging me.

I ordered an iPhone 5S (13th December 2013) through a website called telpack which are a trading division of Carphone Warehouse. Received the phone yesterday (16th December 2013). But now it seems that O2 are charging me a monthly tariff of £32.00 wh...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Degraded signal for months

Hello! Recently my auntie is unable to get a decent signal at her home address. Throughout most of the house she receives no signal at all, whilst leaving the phone in a window will gain 1 bar of signal intermittently. This is however no good for mak...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos