Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Refund

O2 are thieves I am still waiting for 120 pound refund that I never know I had on my account until I was block hence I paid my bill still blocked me they say it's been processed but that was weeks ago.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

I arranged for auto top up and it didn't happen so had to top up manually. What did I do wrong?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refund

O2 debited £62 from my bank account when it wasn't due (all bills paid and up to date). They admitted their error and said they would Refund to my bank account. This was on the 2nd Feb. First they said it would be there by the 16th, then the 20th. St...

Darossi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I have only had this phone for nearly 8 months was lead to believe this would cost around £13 per month so far the increased payment is now arrived to £ 18 please tell meveryone how this has happened

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing Over My Old Number

I submitted the form to bring over my old number to my new O2 account, and added the PAC code to this. The form said I should hear back within 1 to 2 working days but it's been nearly 3 and nothing.Who should I try contacting to find out what's happe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not happy

Hello want to no why my phone has been cut off. Money in the account and is dd..

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

Hi, I'm going abroad and not sure about using my o2 travel tariff. do I need to activate or it's already activated?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BOLT ON COMPLAINT

I have bought two data bolt ons over the past 48 hours, using the online chat service as the normal purchase system has been failing. both in app and on website. both times the agent promised it would be credited immediately. Neither has been credite...

Pablovski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly contract

I have always used o2 but as a £10 a month pay as you go, which suited me as I don't use the phone much. I was contacted by o2 2 months ago and was told I could do pay as you go on a monthly basis and the first 6 months it would be £7 a month, I deci...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos