Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Coverage today

Im having problems with data connectivity today, not wi-fi. Im not able to access internet or send text messages. I've looked at the coverage checker on my O2 and all seems OK, I've switched the phone off and back on again and also manually searched ...

Medic-40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlatching request

I asked that telephone no - [removed] be unlatched. You informed me by email that unlatching code for same had to be requested from manufacturer. this still has not be done and I getting quite annoyed. this mobile belongs to my 90 year old mother and...

Help

Someone help or advice will do just payed my phone bill and 02 have took the same payment again so thay have took 2 payments for this month 02 have non stop messing me around with payments and my tariff

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account with Aerial direct

I feel completely conned.. In 2012 I was called by Aerial Direct, who told me they were part of O2. i questioned this, but the answer was very plausible, and basically their call confirmed lots of details about my O2 account, and enabled an early upg...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill query

On all pro rata bills the billing company needs to state what the pro rata is for the length of time over the defined billing period for that bill because it's a bill that extends outside of your normal billing period which is worked out by the amoun...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going to spain

I'm going to Spain is it free to text and receive text back to the Uk?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant top up on 2220

Dialed 2220 as instructed by my sms message, cant ing get through. started calling 6pm its now 2.18 am. hell on earth.

Resolved! Sim swap 4G set up

I’ve just swapped my SIM cards over as I’ve changed my contracts. The instructions mentioned once the swap is complete I need complete the 4G set up I’ve just tried this and there’s an error in the page. Does anyone have to the link to get me back to...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number has not ported over yet

Over the weekend I filled out a form on o2's website, with my PAK number. Think I remember reading 1 working day after 5pm...this has not happened? Also these Guru's...they are never available online, so why not just remove the confusion and omit the...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos