Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Puc kod

I need the puk code no offer I'm interested in

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone names on My O2

When I login to My O2 I have a few phones listed as I have bought one for each member of my family. One of the phones is shown as "Apple iPhone SE", which is correct. My phone is listed as "Tony 5C", which is a name I entered years ago. I no longer h...

antonypg by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are tablet deals cellular?

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariff/apple/ipad-pro-10.5-inch/?productId=03733716-f63f-4231-901e-a92a69aa9837&planId=&contractType=paymonthlyAre these devices cellular?Is the data package 4g?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

I am on pay monthly rolling contract with my own phone. Am I going to incur charges when I leave

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading deals

Was promised best upgrade deals as an existing O2 customer but the deals available are exactly the same in store for everyone else as they are via my O2. Not great.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lend us a quid

Hi, can anyone tell me if the lend us a quid service is no longer available? Cant top up until friday, and nearly out of credit. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade on us!

I’m looking for some clarity on this “Up grade on us” statement. I went to “upgrade on O2” today and it wasn’t quite what it seemed. I give O2 my current phone which I’ve already paid £480 to pay off the remaining balance! I then have to pay £29.99 u...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Not registered on network even tho a text was sent telling success all set up

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos