Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data query

I'm currently on a 6 month sim only contract which gives me unlimited calls and texts and 20gb data.. but my query is.. I'm looking for unlimited data also and I'm willing to pay extra costs for it... please could someone please help out?

Kabir75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming whilst in Israel

I am a customer of O2 almost since it started and have a pay monthly contract. I have travelled to may locations and used my phone abroad. This year I will be travelling to Israel for a short visit and as previously I expected to be able to use my ph...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam texts

Gmail manages to filter out 99% of spam emails. Why can't o2 filter out spam texts? Just had a fairly "good" spam email asking me to update my Apple id - but o2 should never have let it come to me!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Does anyone know how to remove a big bundle from a pay as you go sim?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate number charges

So I had a message come through basically 4 times in the last month. I replied stop!but nothing happened!! still they come I now have a extra bill for 4 text messages from a premium rate site I did not sign up for or ask for!!!A) how do I stop this f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO RECEPTION

I live in the Chilterns with NO signal inside the house...and an intermittent one bar if lucky somewhere within 200m outside. We try to run a business requiring constant use of mobile phones. O2 is single handedly about to bring our business to an en...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I want to buy a new device. I want to pay buy direct debit from the bank account I use for my monthly payment. Is this OK?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill paynent

I would like to pay my final bill but have moved to New Zealand so am unable to speak to anyone at a convienent time.Is it possible to have an invoice sent for my final bill with bank account details so I can tranfer the money to you.These are the re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! maps

does the use of maps on the phone use my data while using it

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos