Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! NO RECEPTION

I live in the Chilterns with NO signal inside the house...and an intermittent one bar if lucky somewhere within 200m outside. We try to run a business requiring constant use of mobile phones. O2 is single handedly about to bring our business to an en...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I want to buy a new device. I want to pay buy direct debit from the bank account I use for my monthly payment. Is this OK?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill paynent

I would like to pay my final bill but have moved to New Zealand so am unable to speak to anyone at a convienent time.Is it possible to have an invoice sent for my final bill with bank account details so I can tranfer the money to you.These are the re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! maps

does the use of maps on the phone use my data while using it

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Okay so over a year ago I took out an O2 Refresh contract as was swayed by the “next upgrade on us” campaign. Now over a year later I want to upgrade my iPhone 7+ 128gb (that’s pristine) for the iPhone X but every time I do so I am being told there a...

SimonN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Deleted My Messages

Hi all, If anyone could offer any insight to my issue below I would be most grateful. I have been with 02 since 2012, saw out the initial 2 year contract and continued sim only. O2 recently called me to ask if I wanted to upgrade - I didn't want a fu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! gsm alarm system

Hi, hope someone can help, i have just purchased a new GSM burglar alarm which has the feature to call or text if the alarm is activated, i need to put a sim card in the alarm and was going to use a pay as you go sim, can you get sims that are texts+...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a Iphone on contract

Hello anyone who reads this. In a short time i will buy my first phone, the IPhone x and i want to know do you have to use credit card for purchasing phones on contract or can you use debit card. Thank you for your help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from O2 to O2 through carphone warehouse

So today I went to upgrade my phone with O2, the deal they offered me was not as good as what the Carphone Warehouse O2 deal could offer. I'm therefore on the same network O2 but now through the Carphone Warehouse to as such. Basically, I want to kee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos