Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Do o2 have any plans to upgrade network in my area?

Can I find out if there's any planned work due to improve network strength in my area? It seems to be getting weaker and weaker - I've had 3 different phones in 6 months and none of them get decent signal strength indoors with frequent occurrences of...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I sat and "chatted" on line for about two hours. All I wanted to do was end my contract early and start a new one immediately but with an iPhone rather than the Sony Ericsson one I have on contract. I was passed around from department to department e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading 2 months early

Hi, I am able to upgrade end of July with the contract that I have got, but I was in an accident yesterday and my phone got damaged badly. Is there anyway of being able to upgrade early?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts

Hi, I was informed by a friend that I could benefit from discounts to my monthly bill as I work for the NHS. You ask for an EIN number but I do not know how to obtain that and what the number is supposed to be. Could you please let me know the best w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP

im a student and my bill is late by two months due too lack of funds i cant get onto my account cant log on on my phone and my phone has completely been cut off i cant even call 02 i want to discuss my account with someone although i have said im a s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Cancellation

Hi There, I am having a existing 18 months contract and it is getting expired June 2013. Now i would like to cancel this contract. How can i do that? Anyone please help me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service not matching promises

I have just upgraded and was offered a good deal and £150 cashback. I also asked for an I phone sim as had a new (second hand) phone. Sim sent was for a new pay as you go number and only £125 credited to my account. Is this typical?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old number

hello i am an 02 pay and go customer have just ordered an sim only paymonthly contract. my sim should be here tomorrow but i would like to know how i go about keeping my number i have used for last 6 years

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos