Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap 4G set up

I’ve just swapped my SIM cards over as I’ve changed my contracts. The instructions mentioned once the swap is complete I need complete the 4G set up I’ve just tried this and there’s an error in the page. Does anyone have to the link to get me back to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number has not ported over yet

Over the weekend I filled out a form on o2's website, with my PAK number. Think I remember reading 1 working day after 5pm...this has not happened? Also these Guru's...they are never available online, so why not just remove the confusion and omit the...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message retrieval

Is there any way of retrieving old text messages on the iPhone??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked ports/traffic

Hi, When trying to connect to our VPN on our work laptops the connection fails. On the same phone with an EE sim the connection is made. I have phoned tech support with the answer of "no information is available on this/this is nothing we can support...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bad customer services

Help wanted - had phone number ported over 18th July, it didn't work properly & was only able to receive calls & not send calls or text sms, complained to o2 & have done continously since but am getting nowhere, had lots of promises but no action at ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading SIM only plan - better deals for new customers only?

Hi, I have a plan that's been going for a few years. £11.50 for 500mb, 500 mins & unlimited texts. I could do with more data and minutes in the future. Looking at the sim-only plans for new users I can see one for £16 that gives 5gb and unlimted text...

Resolved! Balance disappeared !

I had a balance of more than £50 a week ago - I went on a cruise to the Baltic, didn't make any calls, sent 2 short messages and received 2 short replies. Also, received about 20 CB messages which I didn't click on because I didn't know what they wer...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early upgrade

when i took out my contract i was told that id get an early upgrade on 02 after 12months,, ive been with them for 10+years,, so i ranfmg them to get my early upgrade and they deny ever offering it me, got told theres nothin on the system and they can...

richieb10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos