cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievably poor coverage and constant dropped calls and periods of silence during calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I live and work in the maidstone area and for some months now I have been experiencing dreadful coverage.

I can barely make a phonecall without there being periods of silence during the call where neither party can hear the other. This either resolves itself or the call fails.

Someties several minutes are lost trying to make a thirty second phone call. Other people on O2 have the same experience so it is not my handset (iphone 6s)

My brother has the same issue and has complained many times but to date there has been no improvement.

Can anybody help? It is  a real struggle to run a business with a phone as unusable as this.

Paul

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
There's no issues reported for the general area but your postcode will be more specific.
Check here and report any problems http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2