cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I applied for a pay monthly iPhone later on today. I received various emails, including one which said my order was being processed. Then one that told me my hand set would be delivered tomorrow between 8am - 10pm.

I'm confused as to whether this means my application has been accepted, did I pass the credit check
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Yes, if you have had the emails.
Check your MyO2 for order status and your emails later for the dispatch email with tracking details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
My o2 account says I have no services with them😕
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
It should update over the course of the evening.
If you want, you can call CS to check it's going through http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Have a look at my post from last week when I upgraded online to give you an idea of times.
Yours might take a little longer as it's a new account though https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-Upgrade-Dilema/m-p/1037940#U1037940

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

bit of an issue   about this one. I had this issue few years ago. I got confirmation of delivery and even a delivery time so thought my application went through and passed the credit check. I even booked that day of work to take delivery. Nothing came. Called provider who then informed me that they never sent as I didnt get my application approved. And the delivery email is a automated process everyone gets just so get it booked in for next day delivery as this is the longer process. It did state in small print that it was subject to being approved

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
AS advised, a quick call to CS will confirm.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122135 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
AS advised, a quick call to CS will confirm.

Indeed..which we hope @Anonymous has already done by now...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
If it went as well as my order they will have the phone by now slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Please do give us an update on your phone delivery! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 10