Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Buying a Iphone on contract

Hello anyone who reads this. In a short time i will buy my first phone, the IPhone x and i want to know do you have to use credit card for purchasing phones on contract or can you use debit card. Thank you for your help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from O2 to O2 through carphone warehouse

So today I went to upgrade my phone with O2, the deal they offered me was not as good as what the Carphone Warehouse O2 deal could offer. I'm therefore on the same network O2 but now through the Carphone Warehouse to as such. Basically, I want to kee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Charges over limit

This past month I have gone way over my data allowance. I'm allowed 6GB and somehow I used nearly 38GB! Seemingly no throttling has been used and I'm wondering just how ridiculous my bill is going to be! Can anyone advise. I'm on contract

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s8 free vr gear

hi i boughtthe s8 and never recieved my free v r gear and controller how can i claim this ? is there a o2 site i can go on and claim?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan Question - Hopefully Easy

I can't seem to get my head round this one, hopefully someone can tell me where I am going wrong. So I upgraded today to the iPhone X and paid of my device plan in total - £420. Now my bill is generated 25th every month (£35 for the device plan) and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hi, could you please tell me when i will stop paying for my iphone? only ive had a text saying my contract is up for renewal? does this mean its paid for?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel

hi how do i cancel my sim only deal wich was just for 12months but i have had it for over two years. thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data useable while in Australia

I am going to Australia next week for four weeks and taking my IPhone. Given where we are staying I am likely to use phone for downloading data in excess of my storage limit. what is best way to ensurE I have sufficient storage under my contract whic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges from calls from slovakia

Our family in Slovakia always calls us as they have free minutes. We only send miss calls so they know we home. But every call on my bill is charges at £5-6 every time.

Hubert1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos