Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up takes £10 every three days

Auto top up sucks. I have 'spent' over £70 in the past few weeks being 'auto top-upped every two or three days... one or two phone calls daily for ten minutes to my wife and half an hour daily on data - it is just unbelievable. Ring up O2 and all the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Older bills

Hi I need to access my bills from December 2012 as I am applying for my permanent residency here in the UK and I need to show 5 continuous years of getting bills How can I access this through the site ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payments

i would like to change the way i currantly pay my top up at present i just gets topped up when i go close to £5 but i want to change the card i am using and the way i pay my monthly top up

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I am really frustrated because I ahve been trying to change my account name since 6 September. I have been a loyal over ten years O2 customer. I have recently divorced and I have changed my surname via deedpoll. I have contacted O2 they asked me to f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up wrong number

Hi, I hope someone can help, I tried to top up my daughters phone today using the online web top up service, but it was the wrong number my daughter gave me, is this able to be refunded please or is someone going to be enjoying a free top up and my h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexplained entries on latest bill

Despite two live chats and a case raised I've had no satisfactory explanation on some entries designated "NOR" on my latest bill. There's varying amounts of data usage over a four day period with charges totalling £40,but other NOR entries on the sam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT Network Problems and Customer Service

Hi I'm out in Greece (Symi) and in the past 24+ hours more often than not I'm getting the notification 'Mobile network not available' even though a strong signal is shown. I can't phone out for help, use data etc and when I log on to the 02 website I...

imky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pictures

What are the charges for pictures that are being charged to my account at .416 a time ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am really not happy

I just paid a monthly bill of around 250 pounds!! I asked for a smart and cost saving package and feel i am being taken advantage of on my monthly costs. I am a whisker away from leaving 02 for good. I need to find a plan that isn't costing me over £...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos