Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unable to receive international texts

The boyfriend has recently gone over to the US and has got a new phone over there. He's tried to text me twice but non of the messages have come through. He used the +44 and 0044 prefixes but nothing has worked. I've texted him using the +1 prefix an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When do you begin to charge for data?

Hi,My contract has 100mb data. But last month I used 106MB, and I can see in the bill I was not charged for the extra bits. Does that mean I won't be charged for the data over the 100mb, or there is a little bit buffer before you begin to charge? Hop...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! service outage since 1st aug 2013

can anyone help i live in cannock in staffordshire i have had 5 replacment samsung s3s all faulty my last one i had o2 said it had a sim fault then guru said network outage should be fixed by the 6 aug 2013 had no signal all day get it bk for 10 mins...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

I only have 50 mins call time on my plan so when using o2 travel for calls do I get up to 60 mins free for a 50p connection fee

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A question about upgrading Pay & Go phone through Carphone Warehouse

Hi!Last year, I upgraded my Pay and Go phone through Carphone Warehouse for the first time.Now, I want to upgrade again soon. It's been almost a year since I upgraded (12 days until a year has passed), but I don't know if I'm allowed to upgrade once ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering a phone to top-up on-line

How do i register my wifes phone for top-up on line with the same e-mail address as my phone, i've tried with a different password but a "FAIL" icon shows at this stage and i can't progress.If anyone has had this problem and solved it, i'd be greatfu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only 4G

Hi guys, Firstly, a little unrelated, the live chat is as much use as a chocolate kettle. Anyway, I'm soon to be a former Orange customer. I've had enough of their lies/cheats/etc. But that's a different story. I have an almost brand new Galaxy S3 I'...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my tarrif

help please,i want to change my tarrif to a better one,but will this increase my contract or just stay the same?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant afford to pay my phone bill this month:(

I cant afford to pay my phone bill by the 26th of august when it is due as i ran up a cost of 57.00 and i dont get paid until the 29th i dont have enough to conver the cost, what do i do? and what will happen about my phone contract?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02

Hi looking for help for some reason when I log into my 02, it is showing disconnected bill under my O2 products. This is not the case as the phone is active and I have not disconnected my service can anyone help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos