Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Which package for best data when Europe roaming

Hi, I am living in Ibiza and have an O2 Pay and Go Sim , which I use occasionally and when visiting The UK. I want to go on an extended trip around Europe next summer and want to access data for mail and streaming away fro WIFi hot spots. Can O2 offe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tablet not picked up but online looks like i have it?!

Ordered Samsung tablet as my upgrade when i went to pick it up i couldnt remember itunes password i asked to pay the £40 but told i needed to open phone. Couldnt get password and phone wouldnt fully charge was on nights .. recieved text saying my 7 d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blocked

How do I get my phone unblocked? I was informed earlier this week that my phone bill was higher than usual and that I needed to make a payment otherwise the phone would be blocked. I missed the text and they blocked my phone. I rang up testerday and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Sim not working after putting in a Vodafone Sim

Hello, I have an unlocked iPhone X and a "Pay as you go" O2 Sim that I'm using as my main Sim.My father has a Vodafone Sim, and I needed to check if it was still working and needed to Top it up for him. So I inserted the Vodafone Sim into my iPhone X...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two phones

Hi, I’m trying to buy two phones online, for me and my husband but won’t let me add another phone just keeps changing the one in my basket to the other deal I select. Can anyone help?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK2 Needed to unblock Pin2

Hi, anyone tell me where I can find the 02 email adress/or give me it- so I can ask them for my PUK2-so I can unlock my Pin 2 on simcard ?? Thanks.

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

Changing my direct debit date

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Barring

Hi there, I really need some urgent help . My phone is blocked due for any outgoing and incoming calls or text meesages. I get a message pop up message saying 'call barrier is on' . All O2 advisors are busy and I cannot call them anyway due to this b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

i lost my phone and have received a replacement sim. However, trying to activate this, O2 are asking for a code which they have texted to me. The phone is lost, so this cannot happen. Any ideas how to activate the sim otherwise? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help please

Does anyone know if there is an upfront cost when u get a handset upgrade on a sim only contract

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos