Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! charge to mobile

Hi all, can anyone tell me if there's a daily limit for the charge to mobile service (purchasing through apps or online) I can't seem to find the answer online and when i spoke to someone on live chat he simply said there is no daily limit only a mon...

Resolved! Tariff Change and RPI

Bit confused by this. If I change tarrif now web site says (for example) £15 per month for 12 months then £22 + RPI. However local O2 store says it will be £15 now plus RPI on that from April (next month) When can i actually change tariff without see...

MBS14A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Card payments

I am unable to make online card payments for my o2 bills. Card works fine with anything else I pay. Is anyone aware of any problems with o2s online payment

Jon22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new upgrade

av upgraded my concract but on pan was 0.00 up frony cost, but from my bank accaunt av been charged 29.99????

liene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accounts

Are you allowed more than one account,i would like to get a phone for my daughter for uni.Obviously paid from my DD? Thanks

Memphis67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken back of Samsung A5

I stupidly dropped my phone (Samsung Galaxy A5) the other day and cracked the glass on the back. It wasn't too bad but is now leaking small chips of glass bit by bit. Does anyone know the best way to get this fixed? i.e. take it to the O2 store or ta...

TM1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving but still having to pay for a service I don't want/use?

I'm only 4 months into a pay monthly SIM, I don't use it and therefore will cancel it before 29/3/18, I rang 02 and enquired about it, they want £112...rip off merchant services. I'm not paying that so any ideas what I can do if any?

Dazz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i stop O2 travel?

If I have o2 travel turned on, how do i stop it?If I haad turned data roaming off, why was I still charged £5 a day for its use?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not a good start

Move from EE yesterday and order two new contract for me and my wife, so I had to do 2 differents orders??Choose pick up from store on the first iphone as I thought it wil be quicker but message stated 2 to 3 days, compare to next delivery on the sec...

faborson by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos