Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

I would like to set up a direct debit on my account 

mcradiant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 tell a friend amazon vouchers

Has anyone actually got their amazon voucher after referring a friend? I haven't got anything 3 months after receiving an automated email, claiming I'll receive the vouchers after 60 days. The customer service helpdesk has no idea about this offer.

may345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Ruined by Fraud Team

So I spent an hour on live chat with the upgrade team who were very helpful and gave a good deal I was happy with. They sent me a link to proceed to place my order.Did so and managed to do a 'click and collect now' in a store near where I work.It sen...

MrFrenzy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 Plus Unlocking

Hi,I have been following the best ways to request the unlocking of my phone action. I have done this through the myo2 app, but how do you know if it has gone through as the option is still there to unlock the phone and i have had no confirmation of t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing and payments

Am I able to change this date as I would like the payment to come out on the 1st of the month like all my other bills but just now it doesn’t come out till the 19th

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to a new device

Hi, my phones contract runs out this weekend. Im with o2. I am getting the galaxy s8 from the s6. I was just wondering, does anyone know if when the 1st bill comes through on my new device. I am getting it on o2 again but i am ordering it from MOBILE...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal and no messaging now that the WiFi app chopped

I took out my latest cotract with O2 having been infiormed that they were introducing a WiFi app that enabled me to use the phone while at home, our signal here being virtually non existent. O2 late last year decided to can the app so I'm now screwed...

ducatiman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi Fi connection

I have tried everything to connect my samsung galaxy to my home internet , every you tube vid , no luck . o2 guru , it will connect to work wi fi straight away . It will connect via my iphone straight away . Help

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying Bolts - extra data

Hi,My account has two phones with two different contracts on it. I tried to add 4GB on one mobile as it has run out of data but it has added it on the wrong phone.Can I transfer this 4GB to my other phone on the other contract please as I've already ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos