Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Very poor indoor and outdoor signal

Hi I really need some advice. Myself, my wife and daughter are all on O2. Since the statt of the year inside the house we never get more than one bar signal. Lucky to get 2 bars outside the house. I am constantly missing inportant calls which as some...

rajkoshal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls keep going silent mid call, randomly (S9+)

Hi there, Apologies in advance if I've got the wrong board. For about a month now, whenever I make or receive calls, the call will go dead silent for about 10 seconds before it unmutes. During this time the call stays connected and I always have full...

Fran_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email change

Anybody know how to change email over on account? Or do you need call up thank u

A93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Were have the voice mail numbers gone

Hi i have recently upgraded my sim only contract but since doing so i can no longer see the numbers that was in voice mail anymore anyone know why or how toget that back on so you can actually see who has left a message?

Resolved! Voicemail stopped working

Hello,On Friday a voicemail message was left and my iPhone notified me 12 hours later. Now it doesn't work at all. People can't leave a message and it just cuts you off.I have phone o2 customer service and tried the ##002#. Which didn't solve it.Also...

kevans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data roaming

Recently purchased i-phone but not able to access mobile data roaming even though access and password are entered...??

Gazza777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

So as the live chat is down for me.My contract is finishes on the 21st may 2018 but they want to keep charging me full rate for some reason. I want a sim only deal now someone please help

£`1.50 a month for a VAT invoice?

Apparently the only way to receive a bill without "This is not a VAT invoice" on it and instead, a VAT number, is to shift to paper billing at £1.50 a month. Is this correct. It is what Customer Services told me. If so, would someone from O2 like to ...

Duncana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off

Hi i have been cut off but my 02 app shows me i have nothing to pay ?

Lou93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos