Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! moving from other network to O2 when i have a PAC code

i bought a device, got my PAC code from my previous network provider and i understand that i am supposed to call the call centre and register the pac code to O2 to complete the process. I have been trying to call O2 since morning but they WOULD NOT c...

Resolved! Service

Number changed as of nuisance ohone calls and my service still not came back on gow long does it normally take to come back on?

Sward by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly phone not arriving/UKMail issues.

My phone was supposed to arrive today I was charged £6.99 for delivery hasn't arrived not impressed tried o2 chat that was no use either it's ridiculous

Mima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone randomly barred for some reason

Hi there, For some reason I have recieved a text the other day saying that my phone has been barred until I pay my recent charges of around £300. Which is perfectly fine in my case as I've never missed my payment on my contract. However they are now ...

ay0ub24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! does o2 throttle your wifi usage if you reach your data usage?

i get 5gb of data each month. watched the england game the other day in the middle of no where. got a pop up on my phone saying i was about to run out of data. so i turned my data saver thingy on. however today and yesterday my phone has been beyond ...

Resolved! mobile data

Hi, does anyone have any experience of how to get mobile data working when you've tried all the obvious stuff eg: turning phone off and on again and checking in settings that mobile data is turned on etc?

NitaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling Europe Zone when you are roaming is inclusive?

Am I interpreting this correctly or not? Here's what is says on the website is included in the European romaing charges: Making calls and sending texts within our Europe Zone (excluding the UK), to any other country in our Europe Zone (including the ...

Redqueen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos