Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade on O2

I can upgrade my contract on 30th March.The S10+ comes out on 8th March!I need this phone! Call me dramatic! I can't wait till the 30th March to get my hands on this.Can someone advise what I can do please? Thank you

AlexYem84 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 insure issues!!

Hello, i wondered if anyone had advice. i sent my phone via dpd on february 13th for repair (iphone x-smashed back screen) i followed dpd tracking and it says delivered and signed for by ANOVO on february 15th at 10:01. i called o2 today to see the p...

vikkiiiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

Hi, Im an O2 user, paying monthly. I went back to Iraq from UK and want to leave O2 service as it does not work in my home town an Im still paying monthly. My phone no. is [Removed]. with many thanks

Resolved! Our network's very busy in this area

Hi,I've been having issues sending and receiving text messages today - when I check my postcode on the "My Networks" app, it tells me that "Our network's very busy in this area" Does this mean there is a fault or there isn't? or should I go through a...

Alun by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS divert

I know there is a way to set up call divert to another number, but is there a way to set up auto divert of SMS messages?

Resolved! Old number

Filled in pac form but still unable to use old phone number on my new phone.

Chips by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Inclusive Zone: What exactly is included?

Hi, I will be travelling to Canada, which is in the Travel Inclusive zone. I understand that I have to choose the right tariff to get the inclusive zone included for no extra charge: £20 and above 12 month sim only tariffs My question is: do the "120...

Jcf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Hi before I left to go to Australia on my holiday I joined o2 travel bolt .the question I have is If sent an sms with the wifi on does that trigger the 4.99 daily charge? thanks

Resolved! Netflix Offer

I Joined O2 on 15th Jan 19, but wasnt sure If the 6 months free Netflix offer was on at that time.. Is there any way I can check about the offer and if so any way to claim it at all..

Netflix

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and the Netflix offer showed in my basket when completing the order. I've tried several times to apply for it however each time the website states my number is not eligible. I've spoke to someone on webchat b...

Mokimo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos