Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Updating to new S8 on refresh - can I pre-order?

Hi all. I have tried searching for this specific question but cannot find an answer amongst the hundreds for refresh! Sorry if it's already been asked. I am just up for being able to renew my phone ( s7 edge) after 12 months but as you have to visit ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a sim card

I was offered a pay monthly sim card and agreed to order it but I have now changed my mind and do not need itI have not activated the sim card its still sealed can I just return it as I have not started using it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Data not taken off credit?

I am receiving 4G data as normal and keep getting the 'you have used £x amount of data today' messages but the actual cost is coming off my credit balance or even the card I use to top up.Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! taken my mobile abroad and it will not work!

I have just changed from PAYG to a monthly contract with an iphone SE. I don't use the phone very much but I brought it with me to France as I am skiing and it would be a useful additional safety device. I wanted to phone my wife today but I get a re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on new upgrade

I got my new upgrade a week ago and have just got round to setting my phone up but I have NO SERVICE. is there a waiting period before my phone works?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archaic and Sexist

I have been a customer of O2 for 18 years now. I recently enquired via Facebook about an upgrade. I use my married name on Facebook, but nowhere else, not work, tax, bank etc. There is NO LEGAL REQUIREMENT for a married woman to use her married name....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charge

when i switched phone on this morning a box came up to say you have been charged £1 Why ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using more than my monthly allowance

Hi, I have found out today that I am on emercency calls only. I have never gone over my amount previously and want to know if I can pay a top up tonight. I think my next payment is on friday 31st March but i could do with some credit on now.Sandra Cr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online top up not working

I have been trying to top up my phone online, it lets me fill all details including card details etc, it then flashes verified b but doesn't allow pasord, then goes back to screen saying something is broken. have tried online help but they just sugge...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos