Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Hello. I have lost my phone IMEI number is [Removed]. Police akcknowlegement number [Removed]. Can you help me replace it please. Doug

Dougie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant use my data

OK so I had a contract with o2 I had a samsung S8 plus with 5GB of data and unlimited text and calls, I was a few months away from a upgrade (3- 4 months) so I decided to pay it off the difference and upgrade to the samsung s10 plus with 40GB of data...

Resolved! Changing_Tariff

Hey, i found this 12 month contract SIM for £20. It gives you 25 gb of data and unlimited text/calls. I currently have a £20 big data bundle pay as you go SIM, witch gives you 8gb of data and unlimited text/calls.I was wondering if i could upgrade to...

Resolved! Leaving o2

Please can I cancel my plan? 

AJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

Samsung S9

Fali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming not working

My roaming isn’t working in France. I have mobile data switched on and roaming on. The 3 G sign is on at the top of the screen. Still not working. I have tried changing the apn to mobile.02.co.uk still nothing

Artemis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! airtime plan contract query

Am I likely to be tied into my airtime contract in the same way as my device contract? I took them out Jan 2018 for 24 mths, but I want to shop around for a better airtime deal as I need more data. Would I pay a penalty for swapping to a different ne...

Resolved! Travelling to Egypt

Im going to Egypt next month and my call plan isnt covered for this country. Whats the best thing to do that wont cost a fortune. thanks