Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change my payment date

just if possible change my payment date from 21st each month to 28th each month

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contracts

How do I switch from a monthly contract to pay as you go. I have one monthly payment left on my phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I got a new phone in the summer and seem to be using up more data now. Although I average 450, I am getting 'you are running out of data'. My son says I am not using Wifi but I am. Is it a button I need to tick or untick? I could 'upgrade' but am rel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 months airtime waiver

I have a pay monthly contract that started in October. Part of the deal was that I would get 3 months airtime free on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th month. The 2nd month was reduced due to outstanding credit on my pay as you go account so I assumed the waiver ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi my contract has just run out could I get my PAC code please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't top up by phone or web

Newly activated PAYG SIM - can't top up online or via 4444. Trying to top up online gives a page titled "O2 - Error 500" with the message "It looks like something's gone wrong. We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon." ...and of course a ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Found a cheaper upgrade

I wonted to get a upgrade to a samsung galaxy s7 edge and i done some digging around for good contact prices and found a good 1 with mobilephonesdirect.co.uk and it was for 30gb data unlimited everything no ipfront cost and for 29 a month called 02 a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching

My contract is fully paid and I have been trying to get my s6 unlocked since 5 Dec. Several chats and phone calls to o2 advisors and 3 different codes have all been unsuccessful. Has anyone else had this problem and can advise. Going round in circles...

Moo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Is it possible to change your phone and keep your current tariff 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges inside Europe

I recently spent 2 nights onboard dfds to Amsterdam and back..... i have a bolt on for travel which i have proof of, i double checked this, even though I had this I actually still turned my data roaming off as I dont trust 02...... I was correct!!! I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos