Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call list

How to view last 2 weeks call list

Gaynor11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA Roaming

Hi, Does anyone know if you are able to add a data bolt on by the day in the USA? I know there is the travel bolt on for £4.99 a day but there are certain days i won't want it, and as i understand if you use your phone you will automatically activate...

JohnMata by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with pac code

I'm having one hell of a nightmare and really regretting getting an o2 contract now, have given my pac code to o2 and number was denied porting because o2 say pac code is invalid, ee say it's not and cannot issue a new one as o2 has locked it into th...

Delivery

Got to say how disappointed I am. I was due a upgrade and ordered the new galaxy note 10 plus. When I was placing the order it gave me the click and collect option but after I placed the order it defaulted to home delivery and now I have to wait 5 da...

Resolved! Data prices. Am I missing something?

Just had a quick look at the Uswitch comparisons for monthly plans, I pay £10 a month on O2 for 300mb of data. There are loads of other providers giving considerably more data for less (£8-00) Is there something I don't know, they are big providers l...

Pest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi I would like ask something I want pay my bill for my phone because I not pay 20 August because I not have enough money my account in my cards but I have today money what must to do I can online pay myself or automatic take money

Resolved! Renewing payment details

Hi I pay £10 monthly for my grandsons phone, this month the top up didn't go through as my debit card has expired. How do I put my new details in, and do I have to do a separate top up for this month?Thank you

DebbieS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data in Busy Areas

For a while now, in busy areas (especially weekends) I have a full 4G signal but can’t use data and I’ve put this down to the amount of people all using the same bandwidth but now I’ve got to the point where I’ve designed myself to the fact that my “...

Burnzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos