Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payg data charge

I have a plain payg sim for a smartphone. I don't use it for calls or texts but might want occasional access to 3g. I am trying to understand the charge. It says "£3/MB up to max £1/day" OK, if I connect it immediately deducts £1. On the face of it t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Signal in the area, O2 aware but not doing anything

Hi, at my home postcode in CH8, the O2 network is very poor. The coverage map shows strong indoor 2G and variable 3G indoor. My phone often displayes adequate GPRS and EDGE signal indoors, and occasional 3G (although this doesnt last long). However, ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 sign in

Why can't I login to my account it jeeps telling me I have no products on this account I am sick of 02 I can tell you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Allowance Question

Hi I use my phone for internet every day at work for about half ann hour, not long after going on I get a msg saying you have used £1 of your web allowance (or something similar to this) and tells me allowance for today runs out at midnight, also get...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help in Polish

Where can I get help in Polish? 

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no calls or texts

hi im wondering if someone can help me, im on pay monthly and my bill got paid yesterday (checked online banking, payment has definitly been taken), bill was higher this month due to me going over my allowance but has been paid. the problem im having...

jean85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! isp providers

hi, i have only been with o2 4 months, i always checked my bill. mins etc, using google chrome isp, now for some reason which i dont understand, i have 2 do it fro explorer, WHY????????????????

ozzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Number and allowance to new Pay & go phone

Hope someone can help...I have just bought a new phone and wish to transfer my number and pay & go go go allowance over to it. Unable to just swap sims as going from a 'Nano Sim' to a 'Micro sim' only device any idea how I transfer my allowance and n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 big bundle... too much to use !

Following on from a post I made in 2/7/14, I have £15 big bundle but the allowance is way too much for me to use, and most of it is wasted. T&Cs seemt to suggest that on the anniversary date, they will try to take £15 off my balance and give me the 2...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos