Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transferring number from O2 to new O2 sim

I've recently got a new contract with O2 and want to keep my old number. I've used the online form to transfer the number, before 5pm yesterday, said it would be done next working day (today) but my old number is still working even though they said i...

JCB811 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting problems

Hi All, I have been trying to get my number ported across from plusnet for days now. I have called O2 loads of times and they can't tell me anything, they just say they don't know when it will be done. So now I have a new phone with a phone number th...

Mike84n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove bars

Can i remove the bars i set up before in my account, no one is answering phone or chat

Elle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

How do I order something to a different address if can't get in touch with a guru I have used the address before now for an order

Kathryn1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim switch

I’m a new customer. Just activated new sim and asked to keep old number. How long does it take for the old number to be active?

Resolved! Porting number issue

The porting procedure started 24 hours ago. My old numbers( I have ported 2) are inactive and I am still with temporary numbers from O2.I am missing lots of important calls like some medical appoitments cancelled and no one can rich me to let me know...

Aladin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of Number from EE to O2

I chose a new contract with O2 from EE, got phone Monday 23.03.20 and received text stating my number will be transferred on 25th. It is now nearly 7pm on 25th and my EE account has been closed for hours but O2 number not updated to my new number. Ho...

Mouley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney

How do you add it

Txt message received

I have just received a txt message from +4473428744801. Says "we were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information" gives me a link. Is this correct?

AltyAnge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number to a different name/contract

Hi, My daughter uses O2. The contract is in my name from about a decade ago, although she uses the phone and pays the bill. The mimimum term on the current contract has been completed and the device all paid off. She now wants to upgrade but would li...

young by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos