Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! email scam or not

I received an email from Marjo. I asked '02 Chat' if it were a scam. They said it was and not to click on anything and to delete it and send a screen shot to the community forum. So I have attached it.

02.GIF
zaffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! first bill

My first bill is not pro-rata, but I was charged the full amount, though on the bill it is written for the period "until 1 December". Is there an explanation for this?

gedeon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade - Sim Swap Problem

Received my upgrade phone from Mobile Phones Direct yesterday. Followed the directions on the new sim rather than the instructions from MPD - which means that I did a sim-swap rather than waiting for the service to come on-line by itself. This appear...

AJMacKay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 with free Galaxy Watch Active

Why am I still waiting for my reward of a free Galaxy Watch after 68 days since my application for it was approved? I have contacted the promotions company online, email & also phone calls and yesterday I eventually received a tracking number which I...

WMJEC10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i disable my phone

my phone iphone 5 got disabeled and i cant get onto it to put code in as screen got damaged then went ok nbut when going to put my code it ,i could not access my last no of the code because of the screen ,im over seas and my head is done in ,iv tried...

1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online store error

Trying to buy a phone upgrade on the O2 store, everytime I check out I get a "there's been a problem with our system" message. Tried multiple times across today but still get the same message. Not exactly impressed TBH

Resolved! Phone Numbers

Hi I have just bought a new pay monthly sim for an existing phone I have. The number that O2 have given is not to my liking. Can I have it changed? If so, could I have it changed to the number of a mobile I had some time ago and let lapse? Thank you

Hil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract to PAYG

Hi was just wondering how I would go about change from contract to PAYG sim, my contract has now reached the 2 year point & already have a new phone but would not like to switch numbers.Any help appreciated

Dxzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos