Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected phone due to not paying bill

My phone has been disconnected due to falling behind on bill....I have also lost my job due to this absolutely nuisance of a virus covid 19. Can anyone help me pls

freshjoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hi, is it possible to change the color of the tablet? I ordered gray And I wanted Angora blue. Thank you

Jus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Purchase Issue

HiI tried to buy a phone from the o2 shop tonight. I got right to the end of the purchase and it said 'Something went wrong'. PayPal have got the money which is held pending the merchants confirmation of the purchase but it crashed so I now have no m...

XxpipsyxX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Application

Hi, I know this might sound like a daft question but if I apply for a phone, I want to put a big deposit down so, of I apply, I have to put my card details in etc set up direct debit etc. Will it still take the 450.00 I wanna put down even if I'm not...

Loulou84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have fraud on my account

I’ve got a £50 payment come up on my o2 account I’m worried as I can’t afford to pay this at the moment as I’m out of work I don’t know what to do as I can’t get threw to speak to anyone

Laura1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Me again! If I take out a monthly sim only deal, can I still get my o2 open discount as I am a teacher?

Diddly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change bill day

I was wondering how to change my bill date

Katie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

I have 4gb of data available which renews every month but for this month I've not been able to use it yet still being billed for it. Please help, I don't mind paying but I shouldn't have to pay for something I'm not getting.

Datahelp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchasing SIM only sim to replace PAYG

O2 will only send my new SIM to my billing address. That is in London where they will find my landlord who only has 50% lung function self-isolating. I had to leave and am sheltering in my dead parents bungalow which is due to be sold. How do you get...

John10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hack attempt

I received a text message, apparently from o2 stating that they were unable to collect my direct debit and I was to visit a link and update my details. I went through the process of what is clearly a social engineering hack, targeting o2 customers. T...