Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

First bill on O2 refresh

Hi I have just switched to O2 refresh and my 1st bill is due soon my airtime bill has a balance due and undernesth the words make a payment but I pay by direct debit. Do I still have to pay by card or will it just come out by direct debit can't get i...

mattlaw42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stop restrictions

Hi i need help to stop restrictions on my phone im in self isolation due to asthma COPD diabetes ect dont have any family live near me im due to get paid on 1st may which is in a few days i keep getting txts and just after 5pm today had another sayin...

Ellen1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Hi guys, I wanting to upgrade my phone but can o2 match an offer I have seen somewhere eles?

Lizzy101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hello is possibble for me to pay less for exemple i dont have now 400 pounds but can i pay there into my o2 account 100 or 150 or 200 pounds and next month when i take my sallary to pay as well

Robu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone signal

my phone signal keeps crashing in my home, any idea what i can do

r0ssi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App

Is anyone having issues accessing their My O2 app.

Mardon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t get in touch with collections team

Hi,I’m trying to get hold of the collections team and multiple advisors have attempted to put me through to the collections department but I keep being taken to the main menu.I was given a direct number (08000325302)But I still just get taken to the ...

LMcL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I'm having trouble paying my latest bill , due to covid 19 and been layed off from work . My husband on we has had help with his bill phoned them up no issue , how do I get help with my bill as I cannot seen to contact anyone regarding this issue .

tommogz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer service rude and appalling

In March i ordered a iPad on my o2 for my daughter as the the schools closed and needed to continue school work at home . With the situation I needed same day collection , the website told me it was in stock to collect locally . After placing this or...

Unhappy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos