Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Restrictions Passcode

Hello people, I'm slightly stuck with my current situation. I'm passing on my old I-phone 6 to a friend and I need to wipe the phone of all my old data and need the restrictions passcode to do so, something that I've forgotten. Can anyone help with a...

Problems paying my bill!

I am struggling with my bill.O2 have now disconnected my phone from incoming or outgoing calls and messages and yet to speak about my bill, of which O2 have tried taking £428 off me that I don't have, I have to phone to do so???Wtf?Why can't I use em...

device plan

My device plan was taken out of my bank account but in MyO2 its showing has unpaid. I tried calling 202 but was repeatedly hung up on by the automated system. Has anyone had this before?

Brhys27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharge in April for Things I've Bought

I was charged twice for O2 Travel in April - anyone else had this problem?It's not a massive amount of money but it is mine and not O2's and I'd like to get it back.

peacegold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade address

Hi, I want to order an upgrade, but want to send it to a different address than my account, is this possible?

Kate2388 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC provided, old provider not deactivated

I've just switched from another provider and followed the O2 process for passing on the PAC number after signing up for a pay-monthly contract. After no change I repeated the process earlier this week. Still waiting for my old provider to switch me o...

ChrisH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

Iv not had any conforms that my order has been dispatched and I can’t verify my email

Ryan15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade with new number

My phone is due to upgrade next month, I am wanting to uograde but with a new number, is this possible in anyway as the live chat is unavailable

Gayle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

I'm with O2 relatively short , 4 months on sim only plan . Until now when I was checking when can I upgrade to handset it was showing 2 months . In meantime I changed my plan for more data , now upgrade shows 6 months again ... why?

Jakub3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel offer

I have been contemplating adding the Disney plus extra, but I am concerned about how much data would be used. I don't have broadband, so I rely on mobile data.Does anyone know how data hungry the extra is?