Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim card stopped working

Hello, After about 7 or 8 months abroad my O2 sim card stopped working. When in instert it into my phone, I can see a 'no service' message. I don't know what happended and how to get it sorted. Please advise Thank you

Ugo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract have i been accepted?

Ive had a look through and found all different answers. Ive applied today for a phone contract. my £100 upfront has been taken (in pending transactions)Ive received an order email, a legal contracts email and also when i finished ordering i had a pag...

Resolved! Changing my tariff

I’m currently on a contract with 02 but want to change my tariff. I still want to continue paying my device plan but have seen sim only deals that are way cheaper than what I’m paying for my current air time bill. Is it possible for me to change my t...

Switching to Sim Only.

It's a few months till my contract finishes, so starting to look at deals and so on. I'd like to switch to Sim only contract but not sure if I have to wait till my contract ends or be able to sort one out currently?

tjsmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills and account

How can you speak to an actual person if you can’t get through to discuss what the issue is, can anyone give me some advice.

Chez1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using PAC code over the weekend (bank holiday)

Hi, I submitted a PAC code using the online form on Saturday to transfer over my old number to my new PAYG sim. Its says that weekend submissions will go through tuesday but with Monday being a bank holiday does this affect the time taken to process ...

FYP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi

My phone won’t connect to my internet, even with the correct password being put it in it will not connect to any internet. Being said I’m using all my date I would like free data to be added to my phone. This is a joke I pay £70 for a phone that does...

Winnter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrictions Passcode

Hello people, I'm slightly stuck with my current situation. I'm passing on my old I-phone 6 to a friend and I need to wipe the phone of all my old data and need the restrictions passcode to do so, something that I've forgotten. Can anyone help with a...