Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

Hey my son has been disconnected but I haven’t. I am the one paying the contracts. I tried phoning him it’s keeps saying welcome to o2. He still has internet and that thro the app. So don’t know y it’s saying this. I can message and phone. X

Nik3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hello! due to the corona virus I was out of work and I couldn't pay my plan, but now I want to pay and I can't access payment, can I send some form of payment or schedule a day to cash the card?

Priscilla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeling frustrated!

Hi , ive been a customer of o2 for around 5 years and currently have two mobile ohone contracts in my name. i decided to look at their pay monthly tablets and ordered one on the 20th may. i received the legal document , terms and conditions as well a...

Phone

Can I add a phone onto my contract sim or have I got to get new?

kB995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Handset

Received new handset today how do I change it for a different device please

Rixxy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I Need to upgrade my phone. The o2 refresh deal I’m being offered only offers 1gb of data or 90 of data and I wanted 5. So I’m just wondering if there is anyway of upgrading and getting the 5 instead of the other ones or would I have to start a new c...

1232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Sim in a 4G phone

Hi, I was wondering if a 5G sim will work in a 4G phone. ThanksKamal

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upset

My contract ran out in October or November 2019. I feel ripped because im still being charged just under £40.and only get 2gb a month. Is their a way of getting a refund

Zobiya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Sim Swap

Hello!I have moved my PAYG number onto PAYM 2 days ago. My pay as you go sim completely lost signal on Thursday, around two hours after I completed the swap. My pay monthly sim also lost signal, but despite numerous restarts of my iPhone XR, attempti...

Ellice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos