Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade with new number

My phone is due to upgrade next month, I am wanting to uograde but with a new number, is this possible in anyway as the live chat is unavailable

Gayle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

I'm with O2 relatively short , 4 months on sim only plan . Until now when I was checking when can I upgrade to handset it was showing 2 months . In meantime I changed my plan for more data , now upgrade shows 6 months again ... why?

Jakub3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel offer

I have been contemplating adding the Disney plus extra, but I am concerned about how much data would be used. I don't have broadband, so I rely on mobile data.Does anyone know how data hungry the extra is?

Upcoming bill

I’m being charged £18 on my next upcoming bill due to minutes but this confuses me as I have unlimited calls and texts?

Ash21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung discount code

Evnin, the Samsung discount code SAMSUNG6OFF at upgrade does not appear to work. When applying it just say the order is not valid. I have am looking to upgrade to a 36 month contract on a galaxy 10 plus for 30 gig which should be elidigble. Can anyon...

Bdt501 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I have like 50 pound to pay on my contact and on o2 refresh, surely I should be able to upgrade early by now!?

Cancelled contract

I've called to cancel my contract on the 05/05/2020 they said it all wen through, however I've been billed for May and my O2 is saying next bill due for June. I've called again and they confirmed it was cancelled. Find their customer service very poo...

O2 Open

I received my new phone today from O2. I am a teacher and qualify for 25% discount off my airtime plan via O2 Open. In order to access this, you need a 5-digit company code. My school does not have a 5-digit company code and, regardless, my school is...

Text messages

Only some messages seem to be coming through but not all any idea what the problem is??

CSullivan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Not able to purchase anything through Google play