Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bought tablet on offer but my old tarrif

Just bought a tablet on offer and it said I would have 500MB and 25 txt on it , which was fine. As soon as I made the order my tarrif on my mobile phone changed and now I'm left with this shocking tarrif on my phone, with zero free minutes, my 25G da...

Account and billing

I had came to an end of a phone contract with o2. And asked them to end the contract for that particular phone. But they have closed my contract for my Apple Watch also. They had demanded full payment for the Apple Watch. I had called up customer ser...

Anton95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

I currently have an O2 pay monthly contract and want to use my sim card in a different phone (currently Huawei and want to use in a Samsung A51).I can't find any information on my O2 about whether or not my contract is sim only and so don't know whet...

ZRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

So I recently got the new Samsung galaxy s20 Ultra, I payed £100 of a deposit plus £30 or something similar on the device plan. I didn’t like the phone an I returned it after a few days, I got the £100 deposit back but am I supposed to get the device...

Diddly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet issues

ok so since the middle of April I've been having issues with my mobile data. My phone is tellin me I have 4g and that im connected to o2 but my mobile data isn't loading anything. I've changed my sim card as I thought that could be the problem but it...

Dodgy Text Message

I had a text message from a number claiming to be 02 saying my latest payment couldn't be processed. I have checked and my bill has been paid. Could be a potential scam. Anyone else had this text??

Resolved! Tariff change?

Has anyone else's tariff has just randomly changed??? Mine has gone up and I can't contact anyone to answer! Extremely annoyed.

San57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI number

Hi, I need proof of ownership including IMEI number for an insurance claim. I can't find this anywhere in my credit agreements or bills. How do I find this information, please? I know what the number is as I have the original packaging.

Rachel6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff upgrade

I am currently on an O2 contract and looking to upgrade. I’ve looked at my options and like the iPhone XS Max or the iPhone 11 Pro max. The question I have though is if (with no discounts) I put in the same tariff plans into each phone (unlimited tex...