Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment support

Can’t get through to anyone on payment support anyone got a number I can use

Nhwh-100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Acccount

I can access over 18 sites yet I’m 30year old

Paul_h90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

incorrect charges

I was checking my O2 account in general, when I noticed a charge for 54 pence for a picture I have sent,as it is dated for today at 19.10 I looked at my phone, I did a long text (which on my contract id free) to a friend but NO picture was sent ! I h...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I’ve recently upgraded...

I’ve recently upgraded (about a month ago) now I’ve just dropped my new Samsung S20 + and broke it. I can’t afford the repair fee at this time... can I put my Sim in my old iPhone for the time being with no problem? Thank you

I am unable to call USA from UK

Call is immediately dropped. The help system says I may have a spend cap but I didn't set one and can't view or change it either in the app or on-line.

Changing number to 02

Changed my number to my 02 sim on the 2nd June, both my phone number have gone into emergency calls only old and new number but still haven't got my number changed over I called up and they said its taking longer at the moment I said how long he said...

Sum21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls displaying as unknown

have just upgraded my phone (to a Samsung s20+ 5g), had to have a new sim, and now all my incoming calls are displaying as unknown, despite numbers not being withheld.... help please!

porting number over to 02 nightmare

joined 02 this weekend. meant to have my number ported by tuesday 6pm. Sat here at 19.40 on wednesday and been without the use of either phone. 3 calls to customer services at 02. no results. Trying to get my business back up and running to prepare f...

msheikh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to order esim over phone

I called o2 yesterday to order an esim pack as advised on the website. The agent said they weren't available and when I told him they were he had no idea how to order me one. As they are all working from home he couldn't ask anyone to help. So now wh...

Tfeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos