Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

I requested my billing date changed to the 6th of every month, I've managed to pay 20 off my bill with 30 left to pay, I've just come out of lockdown and o2 decide to charge me extra 3.50 due to late payments, absolutely outrageous

Deano3012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill paying and number change

Hi can someone help me ive being trying to pay my bill on the app and online and its saying it cant be processed is anyone else having this problem. Also can any give me the procedure to change my number Thanks

Resolved! Payment increase

How can I contact O2 to explain why my tarriff doubled in March? 

TimboJet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + on my new iPad 2019

Hi ' I ordered and have now received my new iPad 7th gen on a monthly plan , the offer was I get 6 months free of Disney + and chose it as an extra when prompted . How do I activate it? I've downloaded Disney and all its offering me is a 7 day free t...

Frayne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going to get blacklisted if I cant speak to somebody ..... Tried everything....Help!

Hi all... I have an account with O2 which had 4 contracts on it. I ported out one of the numbers as it was my wifes and she wanted to go elsewhere.It had 2 months left on the contract and it said I would have to pay £64, which is fair enough. Bill ti...

StevieT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad frozen/not powering on

I currently have a pay monthly plan for an IPad Air and up until today it was working fine. However upon trying to use it today it powered itself off and is currently glitching between a white screen with the Apple logo and going completely blank. I ...

Shannon95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim change

I'm on a sim only contract and have an old iphone. Howeverm my son has given me his old iphone SE but the simcards are a different size. I cant see anywhere on the website how to order a different sim,cant get through on the phone and cant see live c...

CSL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellation

How do I give notice if i don't want to renew my contract

Law2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! address

I keep attempting to change my address, but the website just keeps me going around in circles. I have o2 letters going to a wrong address and you won't let me change it.