Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11

Katiewalton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I’m wondering how long it will be until my new iPhone 11 yellow will be sent out
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124359 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Hi @Katiewalton 

It depends if it's in stock as O2's ordering system isn't live.

You will  get an email the night before it's dispatched and then you will be able to track it.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

If you want to check the status of your order, you can always call O2. All numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Katiwalton
Hi, this isn't O2 but a customer community platform. We have no idea when it will be.

But may I ask if after your purchase you received a confirmation email that your item has been dispatched? If you did, they you can track your product using the tracking number you were given in the email. Usually you will get to know which carrier O2 used to send your product to you in that email.
If you didn't receive a confirmation email that your item has been dispatched then know that it may likely be that the phone is currently not in stock, so they will dispatch your phone to you ones it comes in stock.

You can call O2 customer service and someone maybe able to give you an update on your purchase too. All numbers are here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I hope this little helped.
Message 3 of 4

O2William
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Katiewalton wrote:
Hi I’m wondering how long it will be until my new iPhone 11 yellow will be sent out

hi @Katiewalton,

have you managed to resolve your issue? Sorry that its taking a little longer than you expected, If you contact our customer service team, they will be more than happy to look into your order. I've posted the relevant customer service numbers below, if you need any help you're more than welcome to respond to this message. 

202 for o2 devices

0344 809 0202 on landline

thanks
will

Message 4 of 4