Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Finding a number I've deleted

HiSo I deleted a contact the other day when I was annoyed but I do need to contact them again. Is there anyway I can find it again. I've checked my 02 ap but it dossnt show any details in that way for past few days etc just previous month can anyone ...

P40

Hi, will o2 be offering the p40 or p40 pro please?

JoJoR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment for the period my number is being ported to o2

I have joined o2 (got the sim) in March and have sent a request to keep my number from another provider. However, that process took me more than a month to be completed! But during that period obviously I was not able to use the o2 SIM card whilst my...

Smhung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay bill

How can I get extra time to pay my bill my phone has been turned off, and I can’t contact 92

Resolved! Seperating accounts

Hi, I have 2 devices on pay monthly. 1 is used by my son and the 2nd my own. Both are billed together and I was hoping to be able to seperate them into seperate accounts so each can have its own direct debit. Is this possible?

First bill not pro-rated

Hi, I joined O2 on Apr 15 yet was charged the full 20 gbp for the month of April. On your website it states first bill would be pro-rated, which clearly didn't happen in my case. Can you please explain + refund the overcharged amount. Thanks, Tim

Bill

Hello. Today I entered the application and saw that I have a bill, the sim has not arrived yet, but I said to pay the bill, on the first try it took my money, but then an error appeared with payment failed but it took my money.I tried again to pay an...

DragosUng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overpaying airtime/ bolt on bill

Hello, This month I have purchased two bolt-ons, these will be added to next months bill. What I'd like to know is whether I can make an overpayment of my airtime bill now to the value of the bolt-ons that I have purchased to ensure my bill next mont...

O2 unusual decline in data use?

My O2 data seems to decline very quickly despite moderate use. I used to be able to survive on 10gb a month, then suddenly I needed 20gb despite the same levelOf use. Recently 20gb was not enough and I upgraded to 40GB. I’ve been at homeAll during Ap...

Ahez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos