Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Sim only upgrade

I’ve just upgraded to a sim only deal, I clicked “keep this sim” and yet in the email I recieved, it mentioned something being delivered. If I have chosen to keep this sim then what is being delivered?

Advice needed on new order.

Hi all, I ordered a new contract phone 2 days ago, and recieved all of the emails with T&Cs etc. I've been on the phone with customer services today who advised me the credit check was fine and that the order is waiting to be dispatchd. Worryingly, t...

Help3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Few week ago I ordered my bill.by post but still I didint receive

diana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card not provisioned

Help - new sim card, same number put in Moto E5 Play but phonesaying Sim not provisioned.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

I have 3 numbers associated with my account. I want to swap 2 of these over because i need the larger data allowance but don't want to to have to change my number. Does anybody know if this can be done?

Cj201uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspicious number for Voicemail

Recently the number that calls to advise me of Voicemail has bizarrely changed into 07802 000000 which actually reports as suspicuious or spam activity. I have tried to speak with o2 about this but they advised me to take it to my local store - Wimbl...

Lorenzo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Costs of numbers starting 03 (0344 in particular)

Lots of helpdesks are now using 0344 numbers instead of 0844 - but what is the cost of these 0344 numbers TO ME. You don't list them anywhere and your chat lines are never available to ask anyone. As for your phone lines - forget that !!

Charles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age Restrictions

Any idea why I've had to request this be removed twice? I've been a customer since 1999 I think I'm old enough

Djn1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

recieved Contract Phone

Hello I Have recevied My New Contract Phone But Not a Sim Card For The Pay Monthly Contract Is This Normal ?

JD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos