Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel

I would like to cancel my contract and pay for sim only as I believe I have paid the device off now..how do I do this?

Zoe72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract cancellation

Hello, I would like to cancel the contract. I have a contract until June 28, 2020 and do not want to extend it.

Keeping my old number

Hi I have just received my new o2 sim yesterday. When I filled on line information I provided my PAC code. How long do I have to wait for my old number to swap over to the temporary number?

Manny1204 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

Hi, is it possible to freeze my Data allowance as i have been using WiFi for past 2 months? And then reactivate this when i start going back to work in August? Therefore save 3 months of extra charges. Thank you

Rohet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment extension

Im struggling to pay my bill can I get an extension

Rebekahx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I've been charged twice for my bill and I can't get through to customer service. What can I do?

Jess8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

Who do contact to make an insurance claim at the moment?

Hally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan and Apple Watch

Hi, I'm thinking of adding my parther to a new Family Plan. But first, I want to double check that he can add Apple Watch to his sim-only airtime plan.

SimoneA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3rd party text verification

Hi. Text verifications not coming through from 3rd party. Got a corona virus test and text verification code is not coming through

Peebs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim 1 Not provisioned

I'm an existing customer and I got Samsung s20 ultra 5g yesterday and it keeps teeling me that sim1 one is not provisioned. It cannot connect to mobile data or make any calls or texts.

Cosmin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos