Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

What’s going on with o2

I can’t use my phone No service has been on my phone all day I can’t make a call or send a text message no one can call me either what the hell is going on?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re sim cards and there usage

HiI have a sim card (small in stature) which I have never used. Its PAYG with money already paid to the sim. It has a phone number but was intended for use in a tablet . [I havent managed to set the tablet to accept the sim (old story , not for this ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make calls from abroad - PAYG sim

Hello I'm currently in Samoa and have been trying to make a call to the UK using my o2 PAYG sim (UK number) but I keep getting the automated message - "you're not allowed to make this call - id 6". I've also tried calling numbers in Samoa and Austral...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra credit/Adding to my balance with bundle

So this is also in relation to my previous two threads (basically an update). So I’ve just been to the 02 shop to see about the international texting and like a couple of you said on my others threads, the 02 guy said that international texts aren’t ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! canceling contract

i want to cancel my contract paying off the rest of my contract and leave O2 to purchase a contract elsewhere. How do i cancel the contract without upgrading with O2?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't buy anymore data

so i ran out of data, I bought an extra 500mb a couple times, ran out again, and then when I try to buy more data, it only offered the 100mb option. So I bought that a couple times, ran out of data again, and now it won't even let me buy anymore data...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

Has anyone else had a problem where they have asked 02 to upgrade phone. spent an hour on the phone sorting it out. Lady says it wont let me attach the link which meant i couldnt get the new phone next day. lady promised to call the next day when lin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

How about 02 charging me for using Norway network when I’m in Ireland????????????????

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Would someone please check my understanding of the contract cancellation process, thanks.

I have read all the way through the How-To on cancelling your contract, but as that is supposed to be *only* a useful How-To I didn't want to make it even longer by adding this to it ... I was left confused by the limited information on the O2 websit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Number Out and then In again.

Hi there, There are some exceptionally good deals available at the moment, but only when taking out a new contract.. Those of us that want to upgrade lose out quite big. So i was wondering if the below plan of mine would have any issues? Port my curr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos