Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

Hello. Is it possible to get a new number but on the old sim card without visiting the O2 shop?

Jola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new Sim

Basically everyday I wrote the email to send u guys and I haven’t received any answer from u guys and thing is I lost my phn two months ago and they send me the bills 86 pound today and I haven’t use the sim main problem is I told u guys to order the...

Payment not registering

So I paid my Phone bill last Friday and even though both payments went through on my bank transactions on myO2 it say my airtime bill hasn’t been paid, how can I fix this as I can’t contact anyone from O2

Grey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itune charges

Daughter last month and this month high itune charges on bill. She doesn't use itunes as has spotify. Can anyone explain why this would happen could they be fraudulent? Thanks in advance

Clanof6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account login problems

I tried logging in to my O2 account today but password was wrong. Tried forgotten password, but I need access to my O2 phone which I don't currently (phone is broken & need to get new handset) or to my email account which again I don't as it was my c...

EmmaW98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract early

Hello, I've found a deal using uswitch for a new iPhone SE which I'd like to take advantage of now, so I will need to cancel my current contract. I understand I will have to pay a fee for cancelling early, but how do I actually cancel? Do I need to c...

Resolved! phone cano't use

my phone since May 09/05/2020 not working completely stop working as a No network connection since .please concider my connection ASAP please.

sitty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up voicemail

How do I set up voicemail a d a greeting

Resolved! change my number

i ha ve a new o2 sim card how do i change my number from pay as you gu to a monthley contract

Resolved! Order not been dispatched

Hi, I ordered my samsung a 10 tablet Saturday afternoon (yesterday) it said it will arrive tomorrow (monday) but has not yet been dispatched. Does anyone know why?

Matthew8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos