Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Direct debit

Does anyone e know if you can cancel a direct debit when you have just upgraded and pay when bill is ready?

Burty1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Split port | number not recognised

Hello, I moved my number over when I signed up for a pay monthly tariff. The number was ported over and I can make calls and send texts but no one can reach me at all. When someone calls me all they hear is sorry the number cannot be recognised. I co...

Bill

My bill is over due is it possible I can pay it on the 10th of July and get my services back till then I need my phone for keeping in touch with my daughter who is I'll at the moment

kelseyy07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty discount

If I change my tariff will I still get my loyalty discount

Julieg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bills

Hi due to two deaths in the family, I am unable to pay my bills on time and would like an extension until next week before you cut off or restrict our phones

Peanut11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

How much do I need to have left to upgrade my phone with o2 refresh as when I did it last time when I got to £100 I was aloud to upgrade on them

Activating roaming before travelling to Europe

Hi, every time I travel to Europe I have to contact O2 via live chat and ask them to activate my international roaming. This time, I thought of contacting O2 before travelling, but it seems impossible to get through. Can anybody help? Thanks

Zurkillo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal which hasnt happened before

Hi all, my mum has an old school nokia phone (the metal one) anyway the signal on her phone went from 3 or 4 bars to 1 bar if she was lucky but mostly zero bars. i thought at first it may be her phone which was the issue due to the fact the phone is ...

the_roons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos