Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Just had a Unusual bill through

Hi I’ve just had an unusual bill my bill over the last few years has been between £90 and £150 but just a bill for over £300+ for this month I’ve looked it’s saying it’s a gambling app? Yet I never gambled? Or down loaded the app it’s saying ( Poker ...

Morgz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor data performance.

I upgraded my data package for my iPhone from 15gb to 100gb for the £20 deal. I don’t think that it is running or performing as it previously did. Do O2 slow you down in this deal, has anybody else experienced this? ThanksRich

richiem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I want to know why I have 3 separate bills being taken out my bank for 1phone I asked on 02 and was rarer abruptly told to go to a 02 shop advised them that nearest shop is 30mile trip and that my disability scooter couldn't get there but all he said...

Helpfraud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

phishing

I just wanted to make you aware that I had a phishing text from phone number 07385138504 saying it was from o2 and we were unable to process your latest bill, in order to avoid fees, update payment information via a link etc etcNot sure if you are in...

phishing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

brokenphone.

Hi.I broke my phone today. The screen is completly broken. I have phone insurance with my bank . Do I contact the bank first to make a claim. sorry I have never done this before.

liz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hello, I'm due an upgrade and want to stay with o2. If I upgrade am I still able to use the phone I have until the new one comes?Thank you

Sarah201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

I have had my contract now for 4 to 5 month be on my O2 today and my date of birth is wrongWhat should I do

An3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi, I was looking to get my daughter her first phone but not sure how I go about having another contract running alongside my current contract? Tia

Techphobe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data signal

Hi I live in the Basildon Area SS15 area code and the last two weeks mine and my partners 4g data and internet connection has been terrible on our mobiles? We haven’t received any texts from 02 about possibly having poor signal ? Can anyone enlighten...

Ian87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos