Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung A71

My Samsung A71 has inexplicably decided not to recognise my password after months of perfect operation.This means that I cannot do anything to recify the problem because I can't even switch my phone on.Any help would be gratefully recieved.

PopWright by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim won't work, keeps saying No Service?

So I have bought a new iPhone 5 and although I've done the sim swap on O2 twice now and waited for 24hrs my new phone still keeps saying No Service.Also, it says that my mobile number on my new phone is unknown, does this mean that the sim isn't acti...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cheep plan

I  want to find a cheeper plan than I have a the moment.

Tomato by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to use mobile phone

Hello, i am wanting to buy a new phone and upgrade my contract, but they want to send a verification code to my phone that i can not switch on as it is broken, nor can i use the phone to make a call to customer services. I did try and purchase a phon...

deborah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrendous experience and need a resolution

I recently returned to 02 and was offered a new iPhone 12 handset and AirPods. They were due to arrive on 5.11.20. I waited all day to have to phone to discover 02 had sent them to the wrong address. I have been told everyday since that they will be ...

Scottb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoice

Hi,I'm trying for ages to get a VAT Invoice to print out.It's almost impossible to get a discreet contact to O2, I'm going in circles.Why is it so difficult to get a VAT Invoice from O2?You are legally bound to provide one not only if asked.Where Can...

VAT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam Messages from 69555 costing £3.75 each

I have just seen my bill and there are 3 separate charges at £3.75 for receiving messages from a number 69555. I have definitely not signed up to anything to receive these messages. I have looked and 69555 comes vack to a company called Kalista media...

Resolved! Bills and payments after leaving O2

Hi, I recently gave my PAC code to another network, which ended my O2 contract. I then received a text from O2 with estimated outstanding charges which I would need to pay. I was also billed for this month on O2 as normal. I'm trying to find out the ...

orosew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

HiI want to get my call history say incoming and outgoing call history for past 3 months. How can I get them please help me

Api by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit from%20pay%20as%20you%20go

I have upgraded from a Pay As You Go sim to a monthly contract which activated today.The number is the same.I had £25 outstanding credit on my Pay As You Go account and understood that this should be credited to my new contract.How will this credit b...