Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unlink accounts

How do I unlink accounts and set up separate logins?

Buzz91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade my childrens phone , but I want to give them to them next Tuesday . I want them to continue using their old phones till then is that possible .

Jacks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim AND WiFi calling request

I’ve not posted here before, so forgive my incorrect protocol. I’ve been with 02 for quite a few years off & on.I’m after a couple of criteria:1. Dual sim2. WiFi calling So I bought a Samsung J6+ (dual sim and on the 02 WiFi call compatible list) to ...

Jonbee56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I am going to Turkey, is it included in the Europe zone on O2 or do I need to pay extra?

Samsung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh

Hi, I have just seen the ability to refresh upgrade my phone via o2 refresh. whilst I was going through the process of upgrading my phone I noticed it said something along the lines of trading in my old phone. Im not sure whether it is optional to tr...

Resolved! USA

Will I be able to use my phone in the USA

Philly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"things you've bought"

I have an unexpected charge on my bill this month of £13, the reason given for it is "things you've bought". Not only is that infuriatingly vague, I haven't purchased anything for or through my phone. Anyone know what this charge could be? It looks l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos