Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tech support

Anyone else find tech support useless? Incoming calls are getting the engaged tone for no reason, outbound calls come up as ‘call failed’ unless (for some bizarre reason) I’m calling 02. Called to get this fixed, was asked a bunch of troubleshooting ...

Lesley666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut

Unfortunately I have missed my payment from last month and been totally cut off due to this. I’ve went into my 02 app to make the payment, but it looks like I’ve been totally cut and obviously can’t phone the number from my sim.How can I pay if my 02...

DC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 (pac code)

Hello. I joined Three a week ago. Got the PAC code from O2, ordered the Three sim, put it in my phone 3 days ago and my number still hasn't transferred over. I'm self employed and finding it really difficult to cope as I threw my old sim away (thinki...

J3ennett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! opened and damaged box

Im bought a new phone with 3 years contract. Today I received the device, but arrived with broken seal, and opened box, with damaged inner separator.Tried to reach the customer support but almost impossible. O2 website offered some DIY solution, and ...

maggie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved from Three to O2

Currently with Three but received o2 sim card for pay monthly. When ordered o2 sim , gave pac code. My three sim card is still working allowing me to make calls etc. When does will my three sim card stop working so I know when to put the o2 one in or...

Sophie17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you speak to someone about returns?

Been through the customer service options on the phone a few times and it Just says use the o2 app and hangs up. There is no option I have tried where I can speak to someone?

adamg1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Ordered new sim only dealIt's 9 days already still waiting on post.Can't call 02Really frustrating

A1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim for wife 4g router

what cost per month for 4g down loads per month

dt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anybody else getting called by 'O2' saying they have been selected for a 40% discount on their bill?

I have been called twice now from a 0330 number saying they are O2 and I have been selected for a 40% discount on the monthly amount I pay for my contract. I don't trust them as its a random number. The second time I was called they sent me a text at...

SnowWhite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos