Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unknown extra on bill

HiI have been charged almost double my usual bill amount despite having a spend cap and not signing up to any extras.I can’t see any extras on my account but under my bill this is what the extra payment apparently isI am having trouble contacting o2 ...

Resolved! Contract upgrade

So I've been offered an early phone upgrade with a higher monthly contract price which is great, but my contract for this phone will have a bill created in about 1 weeks time on the 4th of March , so will I have to pay that months contract bill, aswe...

Resolved! Swap PAYG to Monthly

Hi,I’ve received the new SIM card but like I say I want to keep my old number, the assistant said junta need to login on MyO2 and click on swap sim, I did that but nothing at moment and not only, before the swapping they have started already charging...

Swapping by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

I can see 02 have finally started support for the Galaxy watch 3 but how do you set it up I've tried adding a mobile plan via the wearable app but it just states I need a QR code from my supplier how do I get that?

Galaxy watch 3

Hi I have a galaxy watch 3 on e sim contract but cannot get it to work with out having my phone with me the standalone is just saying emergency calls only if spoke to many people at o2 and had no luck this has been going on since December now paying ...

Paul2360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

online chat

i am unable to get on to online chat

john998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debits

Can you check all my payments please I got five accounts but seven direct debits they are three from [personal information removed]. And four from Santander [personal information removed] and I don't know why this is Jacqueline [personal information ...

Jackie58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Hi I want to get my number changed I keep getting call I don’t wish to receive. Is this possible.