Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPhone to ipad

Hi. Can you help. I have bought an iPad and want to use the sim currently in my iPhone 6s which is registered with my new tariff. I want to use a sim from another network in the 6s. Do I just put the sim in the iPad and the new sim in the iPhone and ...

Helen11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I av not my march payment showin up yet so then I know much I need to pay for the 15th of April for my nxt bill cos I av just got my renewal for my contract today so I dnt know when I will get new payment on my app

Gemma0613 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft game pass

How can I cancel Microsoft game pass coming off my phone bill if I don’t know my Microsoft login

Billing12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change to Paperless billing

Hello, AllI want to know is how do I change to PAOERLESS BILLING instead of getting a monthly bill through thr post. I am trying to follow your advice and save on paper.

caf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile hotspot

HiI have setup a mobile hotspot , I am able to connect , but the hotspot does not connect to the internet.I have rebooted laptop, redone the hotspot, enabled all the data/wifi options I can see.Anyone have any other pointersThanks

GerardC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

How do I enter my PAC code when o2 have already taken 3 months of payments from my account? Not used sim at all as can't find anyway to change my o2 number to my existing number?? HELP

Ceejay24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only not working

yesterday i received two sim cards for 2 monthly contracts im not with o2 just now but moving over i hope - should these sims work straight out the. packet ? or does o2 have to do something at their end as none of the sims are working just now - also...

Resolved! Upgrading SIM only while abroad (SIM swap?)

Hi,I'm a SIM only pay monthly customer and currently abroad outside of the EU due to COVID.I'd like to upgrade to a new SIM only deal/tariff but I'm worried about what might happen as I am not returning to the UK to collect a new SIM or run any hash ...

Resolved! Extra audiobooks

Hi, I wanted to add the audiobooks as an extra (seen it before) but it’s gone now... can I have it or is it over?

Kathy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos