Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment management

Does anybody know how to get through to payment management team!? I’ve rand the number so many times and all it does it ask if I want my bill sent as a text then cuts me off!? I’m desperate as I don’t want to get cut off but can’t pay half my bill th...

Leanne331 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need the new sim I have been sent ?

Just upgraded from an iphone 11pro to a 12 and o2 have sent me a new sim with the phone, although I am keeping my numnber the only difference is the iphone 12 is 5G so do I need the new sim sent to me or would the old sim be 5G ready ?Thx

Tiffbash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I’m just wondering what’s the best way to upgrade to a new iPhone every year if I’m in a 3 year agreement

danny97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges

I have been charged for a call to a number I ring regularly, never been charged before and I am well within my contract. All O2 shops are closed due to Covid is there a telephone No I can use to contact an Agent?

SteveL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

suddenly stuck on h+

been using 4g tethering flawlessly as internet for months since i've had this sim and suddenly 2-3 days ago its been stuck in h+ with speeds from 500Kbit to 2.5Mbit, tried restarting, reinserting sim, switching to 3g/2g. it did go back to 4g yesterda...

02 happy to loose 4 lines !!

Cant believe 02 are happy for me to move 4 lines away from them worth £100+ per month (2 pay monthly with phones & 2 SIM onlys). 02 Offered me a great deal over the phone a week ago for 3 of the 4 lines on better terms and lower cost which is now 'no...

BIM_Man by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I upgraded last week to a new contract. With that I got a new phone. I want to return the phone and also go back to my old contract. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Phone- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer

Hi All, I've recently transferred to O2 onto a pay monthly deal. I provided my PAC code at the point of purchase in order to keep my old number. I have received my new SIM however this is still listed as a new random number and my original number/old...

rakeyroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

Hi I've got samsung a6 tablet just upgraded ordered phone today but I can't use my tablet it is saying that it's stopped I'm paying 6.74 a month I can't use it

Billiejo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

My contract ends soon how do I cancel so I can go somewhere else

Harvey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos