Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

web bolt on

curious in couple of months i can upgrade my phoneso it means renewing contract.will i lose my unlimited web bolt on since they stopped doing it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer services representatives

I have just spent a frustrating 15 minutes trying to find out where to get a copy of the terms and conditions that were relevent to when I took out my contract in Dec 2009All I kept getting was them telling me to look at the o2 website where they are...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay As You Go Blackberry 8520 BlackBerry Messenger?

Hello,I am interested in getting a Blackberry 8520 on Pay As You Go, using my old sim, but I am not sure if I can use BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)? Deals I have seen include getting a new sim, and topping up £10 a month to get 300 texts and 500MB inter...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2

Don't know if anyone can help me but if not, I'll probably give someone a damm good laugh......Just before Xmas I bought an O2 locked HD2 off of e-bay. When the phone arrived it wouldn't work properly (it keeps booting and rebooting as soon as power ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 may not be the cheapest but other things make up for it

Well even though people on here with Questions I thought i would share some information with you all.I do have a contract with o2, voda uk and all the other network sims on payg.Customer care is paramount to me expecially in my role and im always pol...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money off new phone in 02 shop?

A couple of years ago I went to have a look at new phones in the 02 shop and the gentleman who worked there came over and told me that I could get some money off buying a new phone, worked out from what I'd topped up over my time with 02. I got £40 o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung E2121 Question

Just got the phone thats in the thread title but no pc connection cable came with the phone, what cable do i need to connect my phone up to a pc please wanting to get some music on my new phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blonde alert...New phone/internet connection etc..

Right, I am nothing like an expert on phones, but I have just acquired a lovely brand new HTC Desire to replace my beloved old Motorola Rizr (which I love so don't mock it!)The phone is unlocked, and my sim in recognised in it. I use O2 Simplicity on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get 3g connection?

Hello there, I have a Sony Ericsson Satio obviously on O2 but the phone can't get a 3G connection. I'm in a 3G area and my girl friend can get 3G easy. My Sim is a 3G compatible sim so its not that. I've asked O2 CS but they told me my handset isn't ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos